Kurnia down to a single outlet
Lincolnshire pub operator, Kurnia, has now successfully leased out its three coastal pubs in the seaside resort of Mablethorpe leaving The Cloud Bar in Lincoln as its last remaining trading outlet.
A decision was taken by director Michael Kheng earlier in the year to move the pubs over from trading to Kurnia’s property portfolio to free up time to enable Michael to concentrate on his successful consultancy company, Kurnia Licensing Consultants. The consultancy company formed over 8 years ago now takes up most of Michael’s time with a large client base spread throughout the country.
Impressed with pub estate agents Fleurets, Kurnia have now moved the sale of The Cloud Bar Lincoln to Fleurets to deal with. Kheng said ‘I was extremely impressed with Bob Whittle at Fleurets. We instructed Fleurets in March to market the three Mablethorpe pubs and within months we have tenants lined up to move in. The last tenant moved in this week so we have now placed our remaining trading outlet with them.’
- The Kurnia Group are involved in the licensed trade in 3 aspects:
- Licensing Consultants, Kurnia Licensing Consultancy, which is one of the largest consultancy firms in Lincolnshire and have clients all throughout England. ( www.kurnia.co.uk )
- They are a BIIAB approved training centre approved to administer BIIAB qualifications specifically designed for the licensed trade ( www.biiab.org )
- Property company that includes licensed premises in Lincolnshire.
- Kurnia are members of the following organizations:
For further details please contact:
Michael Kheng CBii
Kurnia Licensing Consultants
01507 477481 / 07971 841273